- Check out our latest EcoNugget: Addressing Climate Anxiety on our ECONUGGETS page.
- **Important note: Are you concerned about the recent news that the federal Greener Homes Grant Program will run out of money and end rebates as early as March 2024? You can use the following link to send a message about your concerns to Hon. Jonathan Wilkinson, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Canada, Hon. Steven Guilbeault, Minister of Environment and Climate Change, and Hon. Chrystia Freeland, Minister of Finance. If you include your address & postal code, the message will also go to your local member of parliament: https://act.newmode.net/action/energuide-service-organizations-canada/act-now-0
Are you interested in climate change and other global environmental issues? The Nith Valley EcoBoosters is a not-for-profit, politically non-partisan volunteer group committed to achieving and supporting a long-term healthy environment in Wilmot and Wellesley Townships through education, action and collaboration. We are not environmental experts – just residents of the Townships who are concerned about the climate crisis!
Help us make a difference in our community by getting involved and taking action on one or more local environmental concerns. There is no fee to join. Nith Valley EcoBoosters is funded by donations, fundraising efforts, and grants.
Please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like more information about joining our group or attending one of our upcoming meetings.
If you would like to know more about the history of our group, who we are, and what we do, please click on the following link for our “History and Terms of Reference” document: https://nvecoboosters.com/history.pdf
staying in touch
- Would you like to receive e-mails from us about our upcoming events? Please contact us at: email@example.com
- Check out our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Nith-Valley-EcoBoosters-106180851258463/
- We are also on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/nvecoboosters/
Politically non-partisan means that the Nith Valley EcoBoosters (NVEB) does not endorse or support specific political parties, politicians or candidates. This does not preclude NVEB from engaging in education and/or advocacy directed toward political or other issues related to the environment.