- Our Youth Advocates working group is holding a virtual information event for all interested students at 7:00 p.m. on June 8. This is an opportunity for kids to share the greening challenges and successes at their schools and talk about what environmental projects interest them. They will also learn more about what the Youth Advocates have been doing and how to get involved. See our Upcoming Events page for more details and a registration link.
- Check out our latest EcoNugget: Emergency Preparedness (Part 2): Power Outages on our ECONUGGETS page.
Are you interested in climate change and other global environmental issues? The Nith Valley EcoBoosters is a not-for-profit, politically non-partisan volunteer group committed to achieving and supporting a long-term healthy environment in Wilmot and Wellesley Townships through education, action and collaboration.
Help us make a difference in our community by getting involved and taking action on one or more local environmental concerns. There is no fee to join. Nith Valley EcoBoosters is funded by donations, fundraising efforts, and grants.
Our next general monthly meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on June 29th. Please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to participate in this meeting and we will provide you with more details. You are also welcome to participate in our Education committee – more details are available if you would like them.
If you would like to know more about the history of our group, who we are, and what we do, please click on the following link for our “History and Terms of Reference” document: https://nvecoboosters.com/history.pdf
staying in touch
- Would you like to receive e-mails from us about our upcoming events? Please contact us at: email@example.com
- Check out our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Nith-Valley-EcoBoosters-106180851258463/
- We are also on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/nvecoboosters/
Politically non-partisan means that the Nith Valley EcoBoosters (NVEB) does not endorse or support specific political parties, politicians or candidates. This does not preclude NVEB from engaging in education and/or advocacy directed toward political or other issues related to the environment.