- Mission Possible: Launch Your Waste Reduction Journey! As a follow-up to this webinar, this resource document was sent to all registrants. It provides links to websites and articles about “waste reduction.” It also provides contact information for our keynote speaker. https://bit.ly/wasteresource
- Electric Vehicles – Do you have a question? Ask the owners!!: As a follow-up to this webinar, this resource document was sent to all registrants. It provides:
- EV terminology definitions.
- Information about typical concerns that people have about EVs.
- Links to various websites and articles providing additional EV information.
- Contact information for some of the panelists who participated in the webinar.
- A link to a copy of the keynote speaker’s slide presentation.
- A link to a document summarizing the questions asked during the Q&A period of the webinar. In addition to the verbal answers given during the webinar, some additional written responses are included in this document. https://bit.ly/3FQ4cgC
- Let’s Talk – Sustainable Investing 101: As a follow-up to this webinar, this resource document was sent to all registrants. It provides links and information about articles, books, podcasts, and websites related to the concept of “sustainable investment.” It also provides contact information for our speaker, Tim Nash. https://nvecoboosters.com/ResourcesInvesting101.pdf
Shaping Engaged, Resilient and Liveable Communities: As a follow-up to this webinar, this resource document was sent to all registrants. It provides contact information for our speakers/panelists and links to websites and articles related to the topics discussed during the webinar. https://nvecoboosters.com/ResourcesCommunities.pdf
Let’s Talk – Your Home’s Energy Use: As a follow-up to this webinar, this resource document was sent to all registrants. It provides information and links to websites, books and articles related to home energy use. It also provides e-mail contact information for our keynote speaker and all of the members of our Q&A panel. https://nvecoboosters.com/HomeEnergy.pdf
Let’s Talk – Plastics Unwrapped!: As a follow-up to this webinar, this resource document was sent to all registrants. It provides contact information for our panelists and links to websites, videos and articles that will help enlighten, educate and motivate you to take action on the plastic problem. https://nvecoboosters.com/plasticsunwrapped.pdf
Let’s Talk Healthy Trees – From the Roots Up: As a follow-up to this webinar, this document was sent to all registrants. It provides links to information about how to plant a tree; selecting and identifying a native tree; the role of native trees; mulching; keeping your tree alive; and how to find an Arborist. https://nvecoboosters.com/healthytrees.pdf
Let’s Talk Plastics Resource Document: As a follow-up to our Let’s Talk Plastics – A Family Event webinar, this document was sent to all participants. It provides tips to reduce plastic use as well as links to various websites/articles about plastic and the Region of Waterloo’s “Waste Whiz” application. Information about various books about plastics in the Region of Waterloo library system is also included. https://nvecoboosters.com/plasticresource.pdf
Let’s Talk EVs References: As a follow-up to our Let’s Talk EVs – Are You Ready For An Electric Vehicle? webinar, this document was sent to all participants. It provides links to various documents and websites with information related to EVs. https://nvecoboosters.com/evresource.pdf
History & Terms of Reference: https://nvecoboosters.com/history.pdf
Top Tips for Reducing Food Waste: https://nvecoboosters.com/waste.pdf
Save the Food website: Get tips, tricks and other “optimal storage” information for most foods on the “Save the Food” website (https://savethefood.com/storage). Find out what foods should be kept in the fridge, which can be frozen, and other useful tips about storage and preventing waste by using up what you have.
Basement Flood Protection: The following 3 handouts are available on the “Intact Centre on Climate Adaptation (University of Waterloo) website (https://tinyurl.com/y36obvr3):
- Three steps to cost effective basement flood protection.
- Understanding water damage insurance coverages.
- Water on the Rise: Protecting Canadian homes from the growing threat of flooding.
Please note that the Nith Valley EcoBoosters do not verify the facts contained in the information provided by any external links on this page. Please use the information provided as a starting point for research into various topics of interest. The listing of an external link on this page does not imply Nith Valley EcoBoosters endorsement of an organization, its principles or its policies.